RECTOGESIC OINTMENT 0.2% 30G (S3)
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT USED TO TREAT HAEMORRHOIDS AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED ON THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR
Description By relaxing the anal sphincter muscle, Rectogesic increases blood flow in the area, reducing pressure and effectively treating the problem.
Rectogesic is unique because it doesn’t just relieve symptoms, it actively treats the cause.
Clinical tests* have proved that the active ingredient in Rectogesic, glyceryl trinitrate, quickly gets to the cause of the problem by relaxing the muscle spasm.
Other clinical studies* have concluded that it should be the first line treatment for patients with anal tears. It’s not simply an anaesthetic, it acts on the problem, effectively relieving pain and promoting healing of most anal tears without the need for surgery.
• Increases blood flow to the area and accelerates wound healing
• Relieves the main cause of anal fissures and haemorrhoids and reduces pain
• Relieves and treats anal fissures as diagnosed by your doctor
• Relieves pain and discomfort following haemorrhoid surgery
• Assists wound healing following haemorrhoid surgery