Moisturising and soothing massage oil for baby and child. This pleasure care designed for the massage contributes to the well-being, from birth on (1). As a source of well-being and relaxation, massage has many benefits for your baby.
(1) Includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care.
- Dry oil for an easy massage.
- Leaves a protective film on newborn (1), baby and child's skin.
PLEASURABLE TO USE:
- Its oil texture penetrates quickly while facilitating the massage.
- Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
- Leaves the baby and child's skin moisturised and soft: 98% agree (2).
(2) Use test conducted under dermatological, pediatric and midwife control on 42 children, including infants under 3 months, over 4 weeks (self-assessment).
How to use:
Spray this moisturising oil for baby and child onto your hands then massage the body.
List of ingredients:
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL
- Patented natural Avocado Oil: helps restore and protect the skin’s natural protective barrier
- Protective vegetable oils (pomegranate seed oil, sunfl ower oil): moisturise
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol
- Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.
- 100% Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- 0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol
- High tolerance
- Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.
- Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.