Oriental Botanicals Bronchelix 60 Capsules
Price includes GST
Herbs traditionally used to relieve mild bronchial coughs and congestion in Chinese and Western herbal medicine
Contains Elecampane and White Horehound, plus traditional Chinese herbs for natural relief of coughs due to bronchial congestion.
- Bronchial congestion
- Common cold and flu
- Upper respiratory infections including laryngitis
- Other benefits
- Supports healthy lung function
- Soothes bronchial airways
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) root 750mg
- Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) herb 500mg
- Pinellia ternata (Pinellia) rhizome 450mg
- Aster tataricus (Aster) root & rhizome 350mg
- Houttuynia cordata (Houttuynia) herb 400mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus (Balloonflower) root 350mg
- Stemona japonica (Stemona) root 300mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 200mg
- Thyme oil (Thyme oil) 10mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Adult: 2 – 3 capsules one to three times daily.
- Child (6 – 12yrs): 1 – 2 capsules one to three times daily.
- Child (2 – 12yrs): ½- 1 capsules one to three times daily (tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey).
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Delivery weight: 760 g