Oriental Botanicals Bronchelix Liquid 200ml
Price includes GST
Herbs traditionally used to relieve mild bronchial coughs and congestion in Chinese and Western herbal medicine
Contains Elecampane and White Horehound, plus traditional Chinese herbs for natural relief of coughs due to bronchial congestion.
- Bronchial congestion
- Common cold and flu
- Upper respiratory infections including laryngitis
- Other benefits
- Supports healthy lung function
- Soothes bronchial airways
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) root 450mg
- Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) herb 425mg
- Pinellia ternata (Pinellia) rhizome 400mg
- Aster tataricus (Aster) root & rhizome 265mg
- Houttuynia cordata (Houttuynia) herb 265mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus (Balloonflower) root 265mg
- Stemona japonica (Stemona) root 250mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 170mg
- Thyme oil (Thyme oil) 10mg
Contains ethanol, vegetable glycerin, spearmint oil and purified water
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Adult: 7 – 10 mL liquid one to three times daily.
- Child (6 – 12yrs): 5 – 7 mL liquid
- Child (2 – 12yrs): 2 – 5 mL liquid
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Delivery weight: 220 g