Calcium fluoride is for mineral supplementation
- When prescribed by a healthcare professional C.F.43 is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose, and may be prescribed for infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- The easy-to-swallow tablet can be halved or crushed to facilitate low-dose prescribing for infants and children
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Calcium flouride (homeopathic 6x) 500ng
- each tablet contains lactose 435mg