Codral Dry Cough + Cold Berry relieves dry irritating coughs. Clears blocked or runny nose.
The summary is a one or two sentence description of the product. This should include the brand, sub-brand and functional name within.
- To provide relief from dry irritating coughs.
- To clear blocked or runny nose.
- Berry flavour.
- Colour free.
- Sugar free.
ContainsBenzoates, saccharin, sorbitol (26.25mg/60mL). Does NOT contain sugar and colour.
Directions for useAdults and Children OVER 6 years:Age6 to 12 yearsOver 12 yearsHow much5mL10mLHow often1 dose every 4 hoursas necessary.No more than6 doses in 24 hrs.
Store below 30°C.
Do not use in children under 6 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if cap seal is brokenor missing.
Ask your doctor before use for children 6 years and over
- if you have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or drink alcohol
- if you have high blood pressure
- if you have heart problems
- if you are pregnant, or trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- if you have a chronic cough or excessive mucus secretions.
- If coughing persists, worsens or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people
- sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea
- in the event of an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.