Covid 19 Vaccinations
Chempro Chemists lives by our mission to provide trusted health solutions to the community with a focus on quality, convenience, and professional care. While we as a community adapt to our new ‘normal’ way of life with the novel coronavirus, let your health care professionals, our pharmacists, provide you with quality TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccines at a time and location convenient to you.
With over 80 of our stores across the Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Northern New South Wales now vaccinating with both AstraZeneca and Moderna, you can choose where and when you receive your COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccination Checklist
Before your vaccination appointment, there are a few things you can do to help prepare.
- Plan and secure your preferred day by booking online here, or you can walk in* to the store of your choice. Don’t forget you need to receive two doses of the vaccine within the recommended timeframe.
- Check your current eligibility for the vaccine here.
- Make sure your Medicare details are up to date (online, app, or phone) *You are still eligible to receive the vaccine if you are not eligible for Medicare.
- Following your vaccination, ask your pharmacist to provide you with an immunisation statement OR you can access an immunisation history statement to prove your vaccination status either online via MyGov or by calling Medicare.
- Continue practicing good hand hygiene, social distancing, following the limits for public gatherings, and isolating yourself if required to help protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community.
- For any other information, refer to the Australian Government Department of Health here, or speak to your health care provider before planning your appointment.
Participating Chempro Chemists
|Arundel Chempro Chemist||Grice Avenue Chempro Chemist|
|Ashmore Chempro Chemist||Helensvale Plaza Chempro Chemist|
|Beenleigh Marketplace Chempro Chemist||Highland Park Chempro Chemist|
|Broadbeach Chempro Chemist||Holland Park Chempro Chemist|
|Bronberg Chempro Chemist||Holland Park West Chempro Chemist|
|Buranda Chempro Chemist||Hope Island Chempro Chemist|
|Burleigh Chempro Chemist||Inala Chempro Chemist|
|Burleigh Town Chempro Chemist||Inala Plaza Chempro Chemist|
|Caloundra Chempro Chemist||Jimboomba Chempro Chemist|
|Capalaba Mt Cotton Road Chempro Chemist||Jimboomba Day & Night Chempro Chemist|
|Capalaba Park Chempro Chemist||Kallangur Compounding Chempro Chemist|
|Carseldine Chempro Chemist||Kallangur Day and Night Chempro Chemist|
|Circle on Cavill Chempro Chemist||Logan Central Chempro Chemist|
|Coolangatta Chempro Chemist||Loganholme Village Chempro Chemist|
|Coomera City Centre Chempro Chemist||Marsden Park Chempro Chemist|
|Coomera Reserve Road Chempro Chemist||Miami Chempro Chemist|
|Coomera Square Chempro Chemist||Morningside Central Chempro Chemist|
|Coomera Village Chempro Chemist||Morningside Chempro Chemist|
|Crestmead Chempro Chemist||Mt Gravatt Plaza Chempro Chemist|
|Currumbin Chempro Chemist||Mt Tamborine Chempro Chemist|
|Darra Chempro Chemist||Mt Warren Park Chempro Chemist|
|Eagleby Chempro Chemist||Nerang Centre Chempro Chemist|
|Ferry Road Chempro Chemist||Nerang Fair Chempro Chemist|
|Gold Coast University Hospital Chempro||Ormeau Day and Night Chempro Chemist|
|Oxenford Chempro Chemist||Cabarita Chempro Chemist|
|Pacific Pines Chempro Chemist||Evans Head Chempro Chemist|
|Palm Beach 23rd Avenue Chempro Chemist||Kingscliff 7-day Chempro Chemist|
|Palm Beach 7-Day Chempro Chemist||Kingscliff Beach Chempro Chemist|
|Palm Waters Chempro Chemist||Lennox Head Chempro Chemist|
|Paradise Point Chempro Chemist||Lismore Central Chempro Chemist|
|Parkwood Family Chempro Chemist||Lismore Southside Chemist|
|Pascoe Road Chempro Chemist||Lismore Woodlark Chempro Chemist|
|Q Super Centre Chempro Chemist||Tweed Mall Chempro Chemist|
|Robina Easy-T Chempro Chemist||Tweed South Late Night Chempro|
|Robina Parkway Chempro Chemist||West Tweed Chempro Chemist|
|Robina Village Chempro Chemist|
|Sanctuary Cove Chempro Chemist|
|Surfers Paradise 24-hour Chempro Chemist|
|Surfers Renaissance Chempro Chemist|
|The Strand Chempro Chemist|
|Towers Chempro Chemist|
|Tugun Chempro Chemist|
|Upper Coomera Chempro Chemist|
|Warrigal Road Chempro Chemist|
|Wynnum Plaza Chempro Chemist|
|Wynnum West HealthSave Chemist|
If you have any questions you would like answered before you book your appointment or while you wait for your appointment with Chempro Chemists speak to one of our pharmacists or see the links below.
- COVID-19 vaccination information on AstraZeneca Vaccine here.
- COVID-19 vaccination information on SPIKEVAX (Moderna) COVID-19 vaccine here.
- Patient information sheet on AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine & Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) here.
- If you have any concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine you can read resources written by the Australian Government to common questions (available in 63 languages) here.
Eligibility criteria apply.
*Vaccinations can only be administered at selected Chempro Chemist Pharmacies to those who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. It is important that you check your eligibility at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covid-19-vaccine-eligibility-checker or speak to your pharmacist today.
The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is available for eligible patients 12 years and older. Speak with your pharmacist for more information.
The AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is available to eligible patients 18 years and older. Some other conditions may apply, please speak with your pharmacist for more information.
You should consider your individual health circumstances when booking this service. You will need to discuss your circumstances with your pharmacist prior to the service being completed in-store. Your personal information will be disclosed to third parties for a purpose directly related to your vaccination. These parties include the Australian Immunisation Register, Medicare, the Department of Health, Pharmacy Programs Administrator, and other parties required by law.