Crampeze Capsules Contain Viburnum Opulus traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve: muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms & twitches. Provides Magnesium supplementation.
Crampeze Capsules Contains:
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms and twitches
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an antispasmodic and to maintain general health and well being.
- Magnesium to support energy production and maintain muscle function.
-Ginko Biloba to support blood circilation to the peripheral areas of the body (legs, hands and feet).
-Ginkgo Biloba that acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
To help relieve:
• Muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms & twitches.
• Provides Magnesium supplementation.
Each capsule contains Viburnum opulus (Cramp bark) extract dry concentrate 50mg from dry stem bark 500mg, Magnesium (as heavy Magnesium oxide) 75mg, Rutoside (Rutin) 200mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride 10 mg equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 8.2mg, Ginkgo biloba extract dry concentrate 30 mg from dry leaf 1.5g
Free from sugar (including lactose)
Directions for Use:
Adults - take 2 capsules twice daily with water. For general Magnesium & vitamin B6 supplementation only, take 1 capsule twice daily. Dosage to be taken in the morning and 30 minutes before retiring at night.
Do not use if carton or blister seal is broken or appears to have been tampered with. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.