Sudocrem Healing Cream has been trusted by parents for over 80 years. We’re the very best at helping to soothe sore skin and nappy rash.
Sudocrem is to soothe and your baby’s delicate skin. It contains an emollient that soothes and a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
Cuts, grazes and minor burns:
Sudocrem is a gentle yet effective cream. It also forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area.
Sudocrem can also be used to calm and soothe eczema, and certain other skin conditions.
When to use?
Sudocrem is your simple effective ally whenever you or your family has a minor skin complaint that needs some gentle care. Sudocrem Healing Cream can be used for:
- Nappy rash
- Minor burns
- Pressure sores
To understand how nappy rash occurs, find out if your baby has nappy rash and learn how best to manage and protect against nappy rash visit the Nappy Rash Hub.
How to use?
Sudocrem Healing Cream can be applied, at every nappy change, to help nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
- Step 1: Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry.
- Step 2: With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember a little goes a long way.
- Step 3: Gently massage Sudocrem into the skin using light, circular movements. (Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore.)
- Step 4: You want to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible, you may have put too much on. (If this happens, your baby will be fine, just put a little less on next time.)
- Step 5: Repeat the application of Sudocrem Healing Cream to your baby’s bottom as often as you need to.
- Step 1: Ensure your hands are clean and dry, then place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger.
- Step 2: Gently massage Sudocrem into the affected area using light, circular movements.
- Step 3: You want to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible, you may have put too much on. (This is okay, just put a little less on next time.)
The Sudocrem formula has remained unchanged since 1931. The key ingredient in Sudocrem is: