Our mini capsule contains all the power of Nexium® 24HR frequent heartburn protection° in a 38% smaller pill.
Predict Heartburn Triggers
Heartburn is the burning sensation you feel when stomach acid flows up into the esophagus. Certain foods, such as high-fat foods, spicy foods, acidic fruits, chocolate, alcohol, caffeinated drinks, and soda, as well as too much stress, are known to trigger heartburn.
Take Control of Symptoms
Nexium 24HR is indicated for the treatment of frequent heartburn (two or more days a week). With a once daily dose, Nexium gives you 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn caused by acid reflux. It’s simple to use. Just take one pill before eating in the morning (4).
Enjoy Life’s Little Moments
What can you imagine — waking up refreshed, trying new food on vacation, chocolate cake for two? Just one pill a day offers all-day, all-night protection (4) and reduces sleep interruptions from frequent heartburn (3). Get frequent heartburn off your mind, and live your life to the fullest.
- adults 18 years of age and older
- this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
14-Day Course of Treatment:
- swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
Active ingredient (in each capsule):
Esomeprazole 20 mg .……………………………………………………….Acid reducer
(Each delayed-release capsule corresponds to 22.3 mg esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate)
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole
Do not use if you have:
- trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.