COMPEED COLD SORE PATCH PACK 15
COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore treatment is the original invisible healing patch for cold sores. Its Hydrocolloid-075 technology is an active gel that acts like a second skin. It seals your cold sore to accelerate your body's natural healing mechanism.
The invisible patch delivers up to 12 hours of continuous treatment to heal fast and significantly reduce scabbing compared to anti-viral creams. And, because it acts like a virus shield, the patch reduces the risk of contamination from the cold sore.
Each invisible patch creates an optimal healing environment and stays in place for up to 12 hours.
For best results start using when you first feel a tingle and continue using a patch day and night throughout the outbreak until the lesion is fully healed.
- You can use the cold sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an outbreak - usually a tingling or itching sensation.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the COMPEED® cold sore patch.
- COMPEED® cold sore patches should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed.
- A patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
- Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe’. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing environment is maintained.