Relieves pain instantly
COMPEED® Sports Heel Blister plaster with advanced hydrocolloid technology for instant pain relief and accelerated healing. The honeycomb design provides 20% extra cushioning* for optimal comfort and protection during any sport activity.
* vs. Compeed Blister Medium
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days)
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
How it works?
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The COMPEED® blister plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain immediately
- Protect and cushion against rubbing.
- Offer fast wound healing
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.