FLORADIX LIQUID 500ML
- Floradix Floravital Liquid Herbal Iron Extract
- Designed for those who suffer allergies & wheat sensitivities
- Suitable for women (inclucing expectant & nursing mothers)
- Suitable for men & growing children
- Helps maintain vitality, energy, stamina & general good health
- Assists management of dietary iron deficiency
- Helpful for athletes to help replenish iron stores in blood & muscle
- Available in 2 sizes - 250mL and 500mL
More Advantages of Floravital:
- Floravital is a unique organic product.
- Floravital does not cause constipation or stomach aches.
- Floravital is absorbed quickly and more efficiently in the body.
- The vitamins and minerals in Floravital are found in their natural environment, around many phytochemicals.
- The absorption of vitamins in a liquid form is much greater.
- Drinking Floravital is much easier for children, adults, and people with digestion problems.
- Floravital contains B vitamins.
Floradix Floravital - Liquid Herbal Iron Extract
This formula was specially designed as an alternative to Floradix for people who suffer from allergies, yeast-sensitivities and liver conditions.
No added sugar, No yeast, alcohol, preservatives, colourings or gluten.
Floradix Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract is an easily abdorbed form of iron balanced with a range of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 & B12) & vitamin C as well as other herbal extracts to fortify the body. Take twice daily, Floradix can assist in the health of the whole family. Floradix is well tolerated and helps maintain vitality, energy, stamina, fitness and general good health.
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency & maintaining normal blood
- Aids & assists in the maintenance & improvement of general well-being
- Provides iron at times when the requirement is particularly high (e.g. during pregnancy & when breastfeeding)
- Excellent during convalescence
- Helpful for athletes to replenish iron stores in blood & muscle
Some of the symptoms of iron deficiency are:
- Fatigue & general lack of energy
- Decreased ability to concentrate
- Decreased endurance during exercise
- Increased frequency of infection
- Paleness &/or dark circles under the eyes
- Brittle hair & nails
- Cold hands & feet
Floravital is especially suitable for women (including expectant & nursing mothers), men, growing children & persons whose diet is lacking in natural iron & vitamins.
Directions for Use
Children between 1 to 5 years of age - 1 level metric teaspoonful (5ml) once daily, preferably before meals.
Children between 6 to 12 years of age - 1 level metric teaspoonful (5ml) twice daily, preferably before meals.
Adults & Children 13 years & older - 2 level metric teaspoonsful or half a measuring capful (10ml) 1 to 2 times daily about 30 minutes before morning &/or evening meals.
Each 10ml dose contains:
Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 860.00mcg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (B2) 1.19mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 860.00mcg
Cyanocobalamin (B12) 860.00ng
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) 10.00mg
Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg