Provides non-contact forehead temperature measurement suitable for all ages, including infants and young children.
- Selectable °C / °F
- Provides visibility in the dark
- Last Reading on the Same Display with Current Reading
- Silent Mode
- 25 Memories
- Energy-saving Automatic Power Off
- 3-in-1 Measurement
- Forehead Measurement Mode
This mode displays the oral-equivalent value of the measured forehead temperature. This unit measures the temperature at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin at the measured point, and then calculates the oral-equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on actual body temperature survey data.
The unit will display the room temperature even after the power is off.
Surface measurement mode shows the actual and unadjusted surface temperature of an object, which is different from the body temperature. This mode can help you determine if the object temperature is suitable for a patient or baby (such as baby milk).
- Gentle and Easy to Use
- The Forehead Thermometer is non-intrusive. A measurement can be taken even while the child is sleeping. It offers a more comfortable temperature measurement especially for young children.
- Hold the unit with the probe lens 1 to 3cm away from the centre of the forehead.
- Simply press the START button and measurement is complete in 1 second.
*If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.
With 2 Years Warranty