Compact & intuitive design that allows you to treat specific pain areas wherever you are.
Engage TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology, drug-free treatment clinically proven to help to:
- Block the pain message
- Trigger the release of endorphins (=natural pain killers)
- Improve blood circulation (as result of repeated muscle contraction and muscle relaxation)
How does T.E.N.S relieve my pain?
TENS relieves pain in two ways:
- Standard High-Frequency Treatment
- Pulse Rate is set to 60 pulses per second or more.
- Produces a steady "buzzing" or "tingling" feeling between the electrodes
- Produces an electrical signal that is stronger than the pain signal that the body produces.Because the signal is perceived as stronger, it effectively blocks the pain signal from travelling along nerves to the brain.
- Effective for acute pain
- Low-Frequency Treatment
- Pulse Rate is below 10 pulses per second or at "burst" mode.
- Produces visible muscle twitching and "tapping" or "pulsating" feeling
- The body reacts to this type of stimulation by releasing "endorphins" (pain-killing chemicals produced naturally in the body)
- These endorphins act as a chemical nerve block, effectively reducing pain by interrupting the flow of pain signals along the nerves.
- Effective for chronic pain, stiffness and numbness
- Customized Therapy
- 6 Body Area Modes: Arm, Back, Leg, Foot, Joint (Knee, Elbow), Shoulder
- Choose from one of the size pre-set modes for body aches and stiffness.
- 3 Massage Modes
- Choose your preferred mode for a relaxing massage.
- 15 Intensity Levels:
- Choose your suitable amount of relief with up to 15 level
- Compact Design
- One hand, simple operation. Comfortably fits in one hand, enabling therapy on the go.
- Simple Operation
- Initutively to operate with 3 buttons. Treatment modes are displayed in pictorial mode on large LCD display.
- Washable & Durable Long-Life Pads, reusable up to 150 times
*Do not use this device in combination with electronic implants such as pacemakers.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider
With 2 Years Warranty