Oriental Botanicals Astragalus 8 120 Tablets
Out of StockNotify on availability
Price includes GST
Herbs used to support immune health plus reduce cold & flu frequency in traditional Chinese & Western herbal medicine
Chinese herbal medicine Oriental Botanicals® Astragalus 8 is used to help the immune system and support a return to good health.
A powerful Chinese herbal medicine to:
- Promote a healthy immune system
- Enhance recovery during convalescence
- Reduce the risk of developing colds and flu
- Enhance recovery post-operatively and following illness
- Help restore good health
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root 3g (3000mg)
- Ligustrum lucidum (Ligustrum) fruit 1g (1000mg)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root 750mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root 750mg
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) fruiting body 650mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root 450mg
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit 300mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 100mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Adult: 2 tablets once or twic daily.
- Child: (2 – 5yrs) 1/2 – 1 tablet once or twice daily.
- Child: (6 – 12yrs) 1 to 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- The usual duration of therapy is 1 – 2 weeks after minor infection; 2 – 4 weeks if at risk of developing post-viral fatigue; 4 – 6 weeks post-operatively and following chronic infection.
- Long-term therapy may be necessary for people with chronic immune weakness, 1-2 tablets once daily, indefinitely.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years without professional advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Don’t use during acute infection, particularly when fever is present. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.