Oriental Botanicals GutBiotic SB+ 60 Capsules
Price includes GST
Reduces risk of some forms of diarrhoea in adults and children
Contains two clinically-trialled probiotic strains which may be beneficial for adults and children with some types of diarrhoea.
Provides the probiotic strains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG to support microbial balance and normal functioning of the bowel. Based on clinical research, when taken as directed, GutBiotic SB+ may help:
- Reduce adults’ risk of experiencing travellers’ or antibiotic-associated diarrhoea
- Reduce the risk of diarrhoea (including antibiotic-associated diarrhoea) in children
- Relieve symptoms of diarrhoea in children and help reduce its duration
- Ease abdominal pain in children aged 5-16 years old with medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
* Fridge-free formulation
* Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
* Gluten-free and dairy-free
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii, BioOptima™) 5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG ) 5 billion CFU
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Travellers’ diarrhoea: Adult: 1 capsule twice daily.
- Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea: Adult: 2 capsules twice daily.Child: 2-12 years: 1-2 capsules daily.
- General diarrhoea: Child: 2-12 years: 1-2 capsules daily.
- For gastrointestinal health: Adult: 1-2 capsules daily. Child: 2-12 years: 1 capsule daily.
- Medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome: Child: 5-16 years: 1 capsule daily.
- For children 2-6 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food or liquid.
Always read the label. Use only as directed If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.