Oriental Botanicals Astragalus 8 Liquid 200ml
Price includes GST
Herbs used to support immune health plus reduce cold & flu frequency in traditional Chinese & Western herbal medicine
Chinese herbal medicine Oriental Botanicals® Astragalus 8 is used to help the immune system and support a return to good health.
Astragalus 8™ is a potent immune tonic that assists in the management of recurrent colds, flu, sore throats and other upper respiratory infections as well as chronic fatigue syndrome. Contains eight Chinese herbs, which have been used for centuries to strengthen immune function, assist recovery during convalescence and promote good health.
Each 5ml contains extracts equiv. to dry:
- Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root 720mg
- Ligustrum lucidum (Ligustrum ) fruit 425mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root 285mg
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) mushroom 285mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes) root 285mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root 250mg
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit 175mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root 75mg
Contains ethanol, vegetable glycerin, spearmint oil and purified water
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 7-10mL once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take 5-7mL once or twice daily.
- Child 2-5yrs: Take 2-5mL once or twice daily.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice.
- The usual duration of therapy is 1 – 2 weeks after minor infection; 2 – 4 weeks if at risk of developing post-viral fatigue; 4 – 6 weeks post-operatively and following chronic infection.
- Long-term therapy may be necessary for people with chronic immune weakness, 1-2 tablets once daily, indefinitely.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years without professional advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Don’t use during acute infection, particularly when fever is present. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.