Oriental Botanicals Tienchi Ginseng 50 Tablets
Sorry No Longer Available
Price includes GST
Reduces heavy periods, relieves bruising and soft tissue injury pain and swelling in traditional Chinese medicine
Used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine, Tienchi Ginseng (pronounced Tee-en-che) is the champion herb for youthful vitality.
Standardised Tienchi Ginseng:
- Reduces bleeding and resolves bruising
- Promotes healthy heart and circulation
- Relieves pain from soft tissue injury
- Enhances exercise performance
- Promotes stamina and endurance
- Relieves exercise-induced muscle pain and stiffness
- Reduces heavy menstrual bleeding
- Assists with weight management*
Each vege capsule contains extract equivalent to dry:
- Panax notoginseng (TienGin™ Tienchi Ginseng) root 1.5g (1500mg)
- standardised to ginsenosides Rb1, Rd, Re, Rg1, Rg2 and Notoginsenoside R1 50mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
Soft tissue injury including bruising, sprains and strains:
Take 2 capsules twice daily
Endurance, muscle recovery and weight management:
Take 1 or 2 capsules one hour before and/or after exercise
Heavy menstrual bleeding:
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily
Children 6-12 years for soft tissue injury or muscle soreness:
Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Flordis Premular Tablets 30