Oriental Botanicals Femaren 60 Tablets
Sorry No Longer Available
Price includes GST
Black Cohosh plus herbs used to ease menopausal symptoms in traditional Chinese and Western herbal medicine
Helps manage physical & emotional menopause symptoms
Relieves a wide range of menopause symptoms, including:
- Hot flushes and night sweats
- Disturbed sleep
- Nervous tension and irritability
- Reduced sexual interest
- Vaginal dryness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Menstrual irregularity
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to:
- Anemarrhena asphodeloides (Anemarrhena) root & rhizome 850mg
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root 850mg
- Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) herb 650mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 500mg
- Curculigo orchioides (Curculigo orchioides) root 500mg
- Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh) rhizome 400mg
- equiv. to triterpene glycosides calc. as 27-desoxyactein 2.5mg
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) fruit 250mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Best taken an hour away from food.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.