Oriental Botanicals Livaclean 60 Tablets
Price includes GST
Herbs used to support healthy liver & gallbladder function in traditional Chinese & Western herbal medicine
Oriental Botanicals Livaclean® is a Chinese herbal medicine developed to provide a cleansing effect and to detoxify the liver.
A Chinese herbal medicine formulated with the Western herb St Mary Thistle to:
- Detoxify the Liver
- Optimise Liver function
- Cleanse the bowel
- Relieve constipation
- Ease the discomfort of haemorrhoids
- Promote a healthy digestive function
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed 3.4g (3400mg) equivalent to flavanolignans as silybin 40.8mg
- Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion) whole plant 500mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root 450mg
- Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root 375mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root 375mg
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit 300mg
- Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry) fruit 300mg
- Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel 300mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
• Take 1 -2 tablets once daily.
• Child (6 – 12 years) Take 1/2 – 1 tablet once daily.
• An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
• Best taken before breakfast and/ or before bed.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Not suitable during pregnancy.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.