Oriental Botanicals Phytogesic 60 Tablets
Price includes GST
Herbal pain relief and anti-inflammatory formula
Chinese herbal medicine Oriental Botanicals® Phytogesic® is made with Boswellia and White Willow Bark to relieve musculoskeletal inflammation, stiffness, swelling, weakness and pain.
A Chinese herbal medicine which may reduce the symptoms of:
- Mild Osteoarthritis
And assists in the management of:
- Musculoskeletal inflammation
- Pain and stiffness
- Swelling and weakness
- Also enhances joint mobility and connective tissue strength
- And promotes healing of sprains and strains
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Salix alba (Willow Bark) stem bark 5000mg
- equiv. to salicin 20mg
- Boswellia serrata (Boswellia ) gum oleoresin 700mg
- equiv. to boswellic acid 113.75mg
- Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark 400mg
- Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) stem bark 400mg
- Gentiana macrophylla (Gentiana macrophylla) root 300mg
- Angelica pubescens (Angelica pubescens) root 275mg
- Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root 275mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root 100mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
• Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
• An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
• Best taken an hour away from food.
• For children under 12 years of age take as professionally advised.
• Not suitable during pregnancy.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.