Oriental Botanicals Bactevir 60 Tablets
Price includes GST
Andrographis plus herbs used to relieve cold and flu symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine
Oriental Botanicals® Bactevir® is a high potency, fast-acting formulation that combines the ancient wisdom of Chinese herbal medicine with Echinacea.
For powerful fast-acting relief from:
- Cold, flu & sore throat
- Fever, inflammation and pain
- Tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis & glue ear
- Bronchial cough
- Mucus congestion
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Isatis tinctoria (Isatis) root & leaf 900mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 625mg
- Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud 550mg
- Forsythia suspensa (Forsythia ) fruit 525mg
- Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf 475mg
- equiv. to andrographolides 11.88mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus (Balloonflower) root 375mg
- Magnolia liliflora (Magnolia) flower 350mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip) leaf 300mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Adult: 2 – 3 tablets twice daily.
- Child (6 – 12yrs): 1 – 2 tablets twice daily.
- Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet twice daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Take Bactevir at first sign of cold or flu symptoms.
- Continue taking Bactevir for 2 to 3 days after symptoms clear.
- It is recommended to take Oriental Botanicals® Astragalus 8 after Bactevir® to reduce the risk of developing post viral fatigue and restore immune reserves.
- May be taken whilst on antibiotics but ensure doses are two hours apart.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years without professional advice.
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions, in some people; if you experience allergic symptoms, discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner.