Oriental Botanicals Somnicalm 60 Tablets
Sorry No Longer Available
Price includes GST
Herbs taken to relieve sleeplessness and poor quality sleep in traditional Chinese and Western herbal medicine
Can’t sleep? Oriental Botanicals® Somnicalm® combines both Chinese and Western herbs to help with the symptoms of insomnia and poor quality sleep, providing a natural alternative to sleeping pills.
A combination of Chinese and Western herbs to relieve symptoms of insomnia and poor quality sleep
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Frequent waking
- Restlessness & light sleep
- Mental & emotional tension
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed 750mg
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb 500mg
- Albizia julibrissin (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark 375mg
- Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root 375mg
- Poria cocos (Poria) mushroom 350mg
- Biota orientalis (Biota orientalis) seed 300mg
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit 150mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
• Take 1 – 2 tablets one hour before bed.
• Child 6-12 years: Take 1/2 – 1 tablet one hour before bed.
• Child under 6 years , take as professionally prescribed.
• An extra dose may be taken early evening and during the night as professionally advised.
• Not to be taken during pregnancy.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night to enhance results or as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.