Oriental Botanicals Laxatone 60 Tablets
Not in stock
Price includes GST
Laxative herbs used to manage constipation and sluggish bowel function in traditional Chinese medicine
Oriental Botanicals® Laxatone® contains herbs to help with bowel function and relieve constipation.
A traditional Chinese herbal medicine formula to assist in the management of the symptoms of:
- Relieve constipation
- Reduce bowel transit time
- Lubricate the bowel
- Moisten the intestines
- Fortify weakness
- Sluggish bowel function
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) root 750mg
- Trichosanthes kirilowii (Trichosanthes) seed 500mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root 500mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 400mg
- Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) fruit 400mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 250mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
• Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily after meals.
• An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
• During pregnancy and breastfeeding take only as directed by a healthcare professional.
• Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if diarrhoea develops. Prolonged laxative use may cause serious bowel problems.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.