Oriental Botanicals Womens Qi 60 Tablets
Price includes GST
Herbs used to relieve period pain and premenstrual symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine
Chinese herbal medicine Oriental Botanicals® Women’s Qi formulation has herbs traditionally used to promote normal menstruation and balance irregular menstrual cycles.
Women’s Qi regulates the menstrual cycle and optimises female reproductive health to assist in the management of:
- Premenstrual symptoms including mood swings, mild anxiety, headaches, fluid retention, cramps, breast tenderness and cravings
- Irregular menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Painful periods
- Pelvic congestion
- Alopecia Areata in women & men
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root 750mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root 500mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg
- Cyperus rotundus (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome 400mg
- Ligusticum striatrium (Szechuan lovage) root 350mg
- Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root 350mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 300mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 125mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1 – 2 tablets once daily.
- Menstruation & Pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- Alopecia Areata: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For additional support in managing heavy periods use Oriental Botanicals Tienchi Ginseng 1 – 2 tablets two or three tablets daily while menstruating.
- Suitable for teenage girls and peri-menopausal women.
- Take 2 hours away from conventional medication including the oral contraceptive pill.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.