Oriental Botanicals Antioxid 8 50 Tablets
Price includes GST
Herbal antioxidants, including resveratrol, green tea, grape seed, milk thistle and turmeric
Oriental Botanicals® AntiOxid 8® with Resveratrol and Green Tea provides a rich source of herbal antioxidants. It promotes healthy ageing by helping to reduce the risk of oxidative cell damage. AntiOxid 8 helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels to support cardiovascular health. It also promotes a healthy immune system.
Scientifically researched, high strength polyphenol antioxidants.
- Promote healthy ageing
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol
- Support cardiovascular health
- Maintain healthy skin, liver, prostate and eyes
- Inhibit inflammation
- Reduce oxidative damage
- Enhance the body’s antioxidant defences
Each tablet contains extracts standardised to dry:
- Fallopia japonica (Japanese Knotweed) root 80g (80,000mg)
- equiv. to resveratrol 200mg
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) seed 12.64g (12,640mg)
- equiv. to procyanidins 100mg
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed 6.25g (6250mg)
- equiv. to flavanolignans as silybin 75mg
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf 5.63g (5630mg)
- equiv. to catechins 140mg
- equiv. to epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 75mg
- contains caffeine less than 1.88mg
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 3.08g (3080mg)
- equiv. to curcuminoids 100mg
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit 400mg
- equiv. to piperine 8mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1 tablet once daily.
- Intensive therapy: Take 1 tablet two or three times daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.