Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift 60 Tablets
Price includes GST
Herbs used to improve stress coping and relieve mild anxiety in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift contains a standardised, clinically tested extract of Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®, Holy Basil), shown to significantly benefit the management of mild anxiety and stress symptoms such as sleep disturbance, cognitive impairment and fatigue.
Reduce symptoms of stress:
- Mild anxiety and nervousness
- Worry and nervous tension
- Forgetfulness and fatigue
- Irritability and restlessness
- Nervous dyspepsia and indigestion
- Insomnia and sleep disturbance
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®) whole plant 3g (3000mg)
- equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-1) 330mcg
- Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root 1.25g (1250mg)
- Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark 1g (1000mg)
- contains honokiol & magnolol
- Poria cocos (Poria) mushroom 500mg
- Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root 400mg
- Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel 350mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1 – 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1/2 – 1 tablet once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.