Oriental Botanicals Kidnetone 60 Tablets
Price includes GST
Herbs used as Kidney tonics and to promote healthy fluid metabolism in traditional Chinese medicine
Kidnetone supports healthy kidney function, to address symptoms such as fatigue and exhaustion, reduced sexual vitality and potency, menopausal and andropausal overheating, knee and leg weakness, lower backache, menstrual irregularity, night sweats, mild dizziness, tinnitus, irritability, insomnia, and poor eyesight.
Kidnetone™ is a kidney tonic that promotes healthy fluid metabolism, relieves fluid retention and reduces urinary frequency. Supports healthy prostate and bladder function.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root 800mg
- Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) herb 800mg
- Cuscuta hygrophilae (Cuscuta) seed 500mg
- Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry) fruit 500mg
- Cornus officinalis (Cornelian Cherry) fruit 400mg
- Dioscorea oppositifolia (Chinese Yam) root & rhizome 400mg
- Alisma orientale (Alisma) rhizome 300mg
- Poria cocos (Poria) mushroom 300mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily. Children under 12 years take as professionally advised.
• An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.