Oriental Botanicals Dermavital 30 Capsules
Price includes GST
Herbs used to soothe eczema, psoriasis, hives & dry, inflamed skin in traditional Chinese & Western herbal medicine
Dermavital assists in the relief of eczema (dry or weeping), dermatitis, psoriasis and urticaria (hives), as well as nourishing and revitalising the skin, and promoting healthy skin texture and tone with traditional Chinese herbs. Helps reduce dry, itchy skin and scalp, and clear mild to moderate acne. Strengthens the skin's natural resistance to irritation and minor infection. Promotes healthy nail growth.
Specifically formulated for inflamed, itchy, distressing skin conditions
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Psoriasis and urticaria (hives)
- Dry, itchy skin and scalp
- Acne, minor boils and sores
- Skin thickening, scaling and cracking
- Cleanse, nourish and moisten the skin
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Promote healthy nail growth
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root 500mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root 475mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root 475mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root 475mg
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit 475mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip) leaf 400mg
- Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root 400mg
- Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root 325mg
- Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®) root 325mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 150mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Child (6-12yrs): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Fallopia multiflora may harm the liver in some people. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.