Oriental Botanicals Green Tea 50 Tablets-discontinued
Sorry No Longer Available
Price includes GST
Antioxidant-rich green tea to support heart health & healthy ageing
Oriental Botanicals Green Tea supplement harnesses the traditional Chinese use of green tea to assist with weight loss in combination with a calorie controlled diet and regular exercise, offers antioxidant benefits and promotes healthy ageing.
An ancient Chinese medicine to:
- Assist with healthy weight management*
- Help to maintain healthy body weight
- Enhance the body’s antioxidant defences
- Increase energy and promote detoxification
- Maintain normal health of the skin and liver
Each tablet contains extract equivalent to dry:
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf 13.8g (13800mg)
- equiv. to catechins 345mg incl. epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 184mg contains caffeine less than 5mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or other healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised.
- Weight management: Take 2 tablets daily, after meals.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Delivery weight: 0.07 kg