Oriental Botanicals Hair Skin Nails Excel 60 Tablets
Price includes GST
Biotin, zinc and other nutrients to support hair, skin and nails, plus silica and Phytofol® (Fallopia)
Oriental Botanicals® Hair Skin Nails Excel nourishes and strengthens hair, skin and nails.
- Broad-spectrum nutritional supplement providing key nutrients for the health of the hair, skin and nails including zinc, biotin, vitamin C, vitamin A and betacarotene
- Plus 150mg of silica per tablet, and 1g (1000mg) of the traditional Chinese herb Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®)
- Helps maintain healthy hair (including hair condition and strength) and may help manage minor hair loss when caused by inadequate zinc consumption
- Helps support strong nails and maintain their thickness and condition
- May also help strengthen soft or brittle nails
- Contains key nutrients to support the health and integrity of collagen in the skin and other connective tissue, including zinc and vitamin C
- Also provides antioxidant nutrients, which may help protect against free radical damage • Suitable for men, women and children over 6 years old
- Suitable for use in conjunction with Oriental Botanicals Hairpro
Each tablet contains extract equiv. to dry:
- Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®) root 1000mg
- Plus minerals
- Silica (as colloidal anhydrous) 321mg
- Silicon 150mg
- Zinc (Zinc glycinate) 49.2mg
- Zinc 15mg
- Manganese (Manganese glycinate) 8.9mg
- equiv. to Manganese 2.5mg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (Copper) 197mcg
- Selenomethionine (Selenium) 124.2
- Potassium iodide (Potassium iodide) 65.4mcg
- Plus Vitamins
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C) 125mg
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 100mg
- Vitamin B6 50mg
- Inositol 50mg
- Vitamin E 50IU
- Betacarotene (Betacarotene) 2.5mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg
- Biotin 2.5mg
- Lycopene 2.5mg
* NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
* Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
* Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
* Contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses; a daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
* Contains vitamin B6; stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness, and see your healthcare professional as soon as possible.
* Fallopia multiflora may harm the liver in some people; use under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
• Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with a meal
• Child 6-12yrs: Take ½ tablet once daily with a meal
• Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Not to be used by children under five years of age without professional advice
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Fallopia multiflora may harm the liver in some people. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.