Stratamark Stretch Mark Therapy Gel 20g
Stratamark is a novel medical product, specifically designed and clinically proven for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks.
- Stratamark dries to form a thin, durable, flexible and waterproof protective gel sheet.
- Ensures that the skin remains protected from local irritants including friction from clothing.
- Allows the skin to breathe.
- Keeps the skin hydrated.
- Helps to normalise the inflammation of the scarring process.
Stratamark is suitable for pregnant women
- Stratamark is transparent and odourless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens.
- The ingredients in Stratamark are completely compatible with human biology.
- It is not absorbed by the skin, so is unlikely to produce systemic or local side effects.
- If Stratamark is ingested accidentally it will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract.
- No side effects have been observed with the correct use of Stratamark.
- Ensure that your skin is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Stratamark to the relevant areas with your fingertips and distribute evenly. Stratamark does not penetrate the skin.
- When applied correctly, Stratamark should be dry in 5–6 minutes.
- If it takes longer to dry, you have probably applied too much. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue. Remember: a little amount of gel goes a long way.
- Once dry, Stratamark can be covered with clothes, sunscreen or cosmetics.