Diva Cup Model 2
Price includes GST
Diva Cup Model 2
The Diva Cup has been one of the most loved menstrual cups amongst women since it first launched worldwide in 2003. Offering comfortable protection against leaks.
- Made from the highest quality medical grade silicone which ensures both your comfort and the long term durability of the cup
- The DivaCup is hypo-allergenic and free from latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer and polyethylene.
- The DivaCup has extra grip ridges around the base to assist with removal
- Hollow stem
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours or overnight
- Available in 2 sizes: Model 1 and Model 2
- Comes with a storage bag and detailed usage instructions
- Has FDA registration and is listed in the ARTG (ID: 173694)
- Manufactured in Canada
- Until the effects of colours and dyes on the body are better understood, DivaCup has decided to err on the side of caution and only manufacture a clear cup.
- As with all menstrual cups, if you have any gynaecological or medical concerns or conditions, please consult with your medical practitioner prior to using a menstrual cup. Use the Diva Cup according to it’s directions. Discontinue use and talk to your doctor if you experience any adverse affects.
Step 1: Fold
- Fold Option 1 “U Fold“: Press the sides of the cup together and then fold it in half again forming a tight “U” shape.
- Fold Option 2 “Push Down“: Place a finger on the top rim of the cup and press it down into the center of the inside base to form a triangle. This makes the top rim much smaller to insert. Diva cup c foldDiva cup push down fold
Step 2: Hold
- Hold the folded sides firmly in place between your thumb and forefinger so that the curved edge is facing away from your palm (or so that the stem is facing your palm).
Step 3: Insert
- In a comfortable position and with your vaginal muscles relaxed, gently separate the labia with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded DivaCup horizontally into the vaginal opening so that the tip of the stem is no further than a 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) into the vagina. Inserting The DivaCup too high in the vaginal canal may cause leaks, and may also make removal more difficult. Not sure where to find your labia or vaginal opening? Visit our All Things Period page for a brief overview on vaginal anatomy.
Step 4: Seal & Rotate
- Grip the base of the cup (not the stem) and turn the cup one full rotation (360 degrees) in either direction or insert the cup about half way, turn the cup one full rotation and then push it horizontally in the rest of the way. The DivaCup must rotate easily as this ensures that it is fully open and that it is positioned horizontally towards your tailbone.
Step 5: Removal
- To remove, pull gently on the stem of The DivaCup until you can reach the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal and continue to pull down to remove it. After the cup has been removed, empty the contents in the toilet, wash The DivaCup well with warm water and The DivaWash, or a mild unscented water-based (oil-free) soap, and reinsert.