SOUVENAID VANILLA 125ML 4 PACK
Souvenaid is a food for special medical purposes that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer's disease.
• Souvenaid is a food for special medical purposes that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease
• Souvenaid contains a unique combination of nutrients, called Fortasyn™ Connect, designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of people in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease. These include: Omega 3 Fatty Acids DHA * EPA **), UMP ##, choline, B vitamins, selenium, phospholipids
• Gluten and lactose free
• Low Glycaemic Index of 50 for Strawberry and Vanilla flavours only
• For the dietary management of early Alzheimer’s disease
• To be used as a supplement to the normal dietary intake (not suitable as sole source of nutrition).
• Not for intravenous use
• Not suitable for patients with allergies to fish oil, milk or soy
• Not suitable for patients with Galactosaemia
• Souvenaid does contain carbohydrate and as with other foods containing carbohydrate, it is advisable for people with diabetes to monitor their blood glucose levels as per normal.
Directions for Use:
• Souvenaid is designed to be taken as one bottle (125ml) once a day, in addition to the normal dietary intake
• The length of use of Souvenaid by an individual should be determined by their healthcare professional
• Shake well before use
• Ready to drink and best served chilled
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Once opened, store in the refrigerator
• Discard unused contents after 24 hours