Ener-C is an effervescent oral powder in convenient dose sachets. Get all the benefits of a multivitamin and a high dose vitamin C in a delicious drink to boost energy, support the immune system and stay hydrated. Suitable for daily use.
Ener-C contains natural fruit juice powders and is free from artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners. Ener-C is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, and is tested and verified to be free from gluten, lactose and dairy.
Take 1 sachet daily. Empty contents into a glass, add 125-175mL of water and drink; or take as directed by your health care professional.
Active ingredients in each sachet of Ener-C
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 1 g
- Retinol (Vitamin A) Equivalents from Retinol Acetate 750 μg
- D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 15 IU
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 5 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 2 mg
- Folic acid 40 μg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25 μg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) from Calcium Pantothenate 2.5 mg
- Calcium from Calcium Pantothenate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate 50 mg
- Phosphorus from Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate 30 mg
- Iodine from potassium iodide 150 μg
- Magnesium from Magnesium Carbonate 29.5 mg
- Zinc from Zinc Ascorbate 5 mg
- Manganese from Manganese Gluconate 500 μg
- Chromium from Chromium Picolinate 12 μg
- Potassium from Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide 28 mg
- Cysteine Hydrochloride 3.5 mg
- Aspartic Acid 7 mg
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. For adults only. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.