Gaviscon Dual Action brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn (gastric reflux) and indigestion. Now available in liquid sachets for convenient relief on the go.
It works in two different ways:
- More effective reduction of excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort
- Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
- Fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and indigestion
- On the go format for convenient consumption
- Effectively reduces excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort
- Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest
Contains: Each sachet (10mL of oral liquid suspension) contains 500mg sodium alginate, 213mg sodium bicarbonate and 325mg calcium carbonate. Hydroxybenzoates and Saccharin.
How to take Gaviscon Dual Action liquid sachets:
- Adults & children over 12 years: 2 sachets.
- Children 6-12 years: 1 sachet.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed.
- Ensure sachet seal is unbroken
- Massage sachet well and tear across perforated line. Squeeze liquid from bottom of sachet either directly into mouth or onto a spoon.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
- Does not contain aluminium, sugar, gluten or artificial colouring.
- The maximum total daily intake (80mL) for adults contains 1018mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
- Contains hydroxybenzoates and saccharin.
- Protect from extremes of heat and cold.
- Do not store in motor vehicles.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. For relief of heartburn and indigestion. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 30°C. Do not freeze or refrigerate.