Non-drowsy formula for the relief of nausea and motion sickness.
Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger is a supplement that, when taken prior to travelling, helps to reduce symptoms associated with motion sickness such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo and cold sweats.
Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000IU also helps to maintain healthy bone density by providing minerals to the skeleton and can also build and maintain muscle strength in a one a day dose.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Suitable for children over 6 years of age
The Blackmores difference
Traditionally ginger has been used in Western herbal medicine to settle the stomach.
Active ingredients per capsule:
Zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder 400 mg
- Adults – Take 2 to 3 tablets ½ an hour before travelling; then 1 tablet every 2 hours as required.
- Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 tablets ½ an hour before travelling, then ½ to 1 tablet every 2 hours, as required.
- Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- No more than 2 tablets daily to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use