BLACKMORES EXECUTIVE B STRESS FORMULA 175 TABLETS (01472)
A specifically formulated combination of nutrients which helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains a combination of ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress. It can help reduce the symptoms of stress including relieving nervous tension, supporting energy production and the healthy function of the nervous system. Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula also contains nutrients which are necessary for the heathy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the body’s response to stress.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
- Traditionally in used western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension
- Helps support energy production
- Helps support the heathy functioning of the nervous system.
- Contain nutrients necessary for the heathy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the bodys response to stress.
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains a specifically formulated combination of nutrients which helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
Active Ingredients per tablet:
Thiamine hydrochloride vitamin B1 75 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 10 mg
Nicotinamide 100 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 68.7 mg) 75 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 30 microgram
Biotin (vitamin H) 20 microgram
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 145 mg
Ascorbic acid 130 mg
Total vitamin C 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg
Magnesium phosphate 140 mg
Calcium phosphate 100 mg
Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg
Folic acid 150 microgram
Avena sativa (oats) extract equivalent to dry seed 250 mg
Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) extract equivalent to dry herb 100 mg
Lecithin 50 mg
Choline bitartate 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
- Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- No added salt, yeast, milk derivatives or preservatives
- No added artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Contains gluten
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet). Magnesium and calcium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
Folic acid may decrease the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of leukaemia.