Supports glucose metabolism
Blackmores Professional Bio-Chromium Plus is a balanced formulation providing essential nutrients involved in glucose metabolism.
- Suitable for vegans
- Combines 200mcg of chromium with other essential nutrients involved in glucose metabolism
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Chromium picolinate (Chromium 50mcg) 402mcg
- Chromic chloride (Chromium 150mcg) 768mcg
- Total elemental chromium 200mcg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2mg) 20mg
- Magnesium phosphate - tribasic (Magnesium 13.4mg) 65mg
- Potassium phosphate - dibasic (Potassium 14.8mg) 33mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 5mg) 25mg
- Nicotinamide 50mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 22.9mg) 25mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 300mcg
- Folic acid 150mcg
Bio-Chromium Plus may interfere with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Magnesium and zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics. Administer Bio-Chromium Plus at least two hours apart from these medications. Absorption of vitamin B12 may be decreased by clofibrate, sulphonamides, PABA, colchicine, neomycin, metformin, phenformin, primidone, pyrimethamine, ranitidine and sodium nitroprusside. Folic acid may decrease the efficacy of methotrexate and other folic acid antagonists. The efficacy of folic acid may be decreased by co-trimoxazole, sulphasalazine, phenytoin, phenobarbitone, primidon and methotrexate