BLACKMORES CONCEIVE WELL GOLD 28 TABLETS + 28 CAPSULES
Specially formulated to provide essential nutrients that support pre-conception health.
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold provides essential nutrients, including folic acid, iodine, iron, and omega-3 needed for healthy pre-conception.
- Supplies nutrients that support the female reproductive system and pre-conception health
- Provides nutrients to support healthy foetal development
- Pregnancy is one of the most nutritionally demanding periods you can go through. Pregnancy increases your need for certain vitamins and minerals that are essential to support the development of a healthy baby (recommended daily intakes increase during pregnancy)
- It’s important for women who are trying for a baby to maintain a healthy, well-balanced diet in combination with a pre-pregnancy supplement. Doing so will help provide your body with the essential nutrients it needs to help with a healthy pregnancy
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold prepares the body for healthy conception. Some of the key nutrients include:
- Folic acid - Contains a daily dose of 500 micrograms of folic acid which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects if taken for 1 month prior to conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Iodine – supports healthy foetal brain development
- Iron – supports healthy foetal development. 38-40% of Australian women have below recommended intake of iron
- Fish oil - is a source of omega-3 long chain fatty acids
Once you fall pregnant we recommend you switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, a premium pregnancy formulation containing vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram, Folic acid 500 microgram, Cupric sulfate anhydrous(copper 1.3 mg) 3.3 mg, Riboflavin(vitamin B2) 1.5 mg, Thiamine nitrate(vitamin B1) 1.5 mg, Manganese sulfate monohydrate(manganese 5 mg) 15.4 mg, Zinc sulfate monohydrate(zinc 15 mg) 41.6 mg, Nicotinamide 20 mg, Ferrous fumarate(iron 24 mg) 75.4 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride(vitamin B6) 50 mg, Cyanocobalamin(vitamin B12) 50 microgram, Magnesium oxide-heavy(magnesium 200 mg) 350 mg, Ascorbic acid 200 mg, Calcium ascorbatedihydrate 363 mg, Total vitamin C 500 mg, Selenomethionine(selenium 65 microgram) 161.2 microgram, Biotin 100 microgram, Calcium pantothenate(pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 4.6 mg) 5 mg, Fish oil- natural 500 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides approx 165 mg, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate(natural vitamin E 200 IU) 147 mg, Ubidecarenone(coenzyme Q10) 60 mg, Cholecalciferol(vitamin D 400 IU) 10 microgram, Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equivalent to fresh cell 37.5 mg) 1.5 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Contains sulfites
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic™, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before us