99.9% sugar free formulation with 12 essential nutrients to help support kids’ healthy growth and development.
Blackmores Superkids Multi Gummies are a 99.9% sugar free formulation containing a daily boost of 12 essential nutrients to help support kids’ healthy growth and development.
Kids require a wide range of essential nutrients for normal, healthy growth and development. Here are some of the key functions of the ingredients in Blackmores SuperkidsMulti Gummies:
- Support for healthy brain function (vitamin B5, zinc) and development (iodine)
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin C, zinc)
- Help support normal growth and development (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, folate, biotin, iodine and zinc)
Children can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Kids have energy and nutritional needs in order to support growth and development.
Whilst a balanced and varied diet is by far the best way for kids to get their nutrients, it has consistently been found that picky eaters have less variety in their diets than non-picky eaters, therefore a multivitamin may help to fill some critical nutritional gaps.
Research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*.
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Superkids Multi Gummies are 99.9% sugar free and still taste delicious.
Kids naturally enjoy a sweet taste but we all know that sugar isn’t good for a growing kid’s teeth or body.
Blackmores Superkids Multi Gummies are sweetened with maltitol and sorbitol which are naturally derived sweeteners.
Blackmores Superkids Multi Gummies are also have no added artificial flavours and colours.
We use natural strawberry flavour and natural colour of black carrot juice concentrate to deliver a delicious tasting gummy supplement.
Support your little Well Being with Blackmores – Australia’s Most Trusted vitamin and dietary supplements brand*.
*Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2018 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Active ingredients per pastille:
- Ascorbic acid 20 mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 4.5 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 500 microgram) 608 microgram
- Folic acid 75 microgram
- Biotin 8 microgram
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 1.5 mg) 1.68 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 120 IU) 3 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 0.75 microgram
- Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 225 microgram) 278 microgram
- Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 225 microgram
- Potassium iodide (iodine 75 microgram) 98.11 microgram
- Zinc citrate dihydrate (zinc 1.5 mg) 4.8 mg
Children 2-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 soft gummy (pastille) a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- This is a therapeutic product, not a lolly
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use