Eurax is for itches from Bites, Stings, Hives, Prickly Heat
Around the home. At the beach. In the bush. Eurax works to relieve itching. Acts as an antiseptic. Anti-parasitic. Lasts 6-10 hours. Does not discolour clothing.
• Used to soothe itching caused by chicken pox, measles, hives and other allergies, prickly heat, insect bites and strings and marine stings
• Eurax cream can also be used to treat scabies. However, the treatment should be discussed with your doctor or pharmasist.
Crotaminton 100 mg/g 10%. Propylene Glycol which may cause skin irritation and Cetostearyl Alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
Directions for Use:
Rub gently into the affected area two to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- in or around the eyes or mouth
- on very inflamed skin
-on acute eczema or broken skin
- If you are allergic to crotamiton or any other ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- do not apply Eurax cream to large areas of skin on small children
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are breastfeeding.
- Always read the label. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Follow the directions for use.
- Tell your pharmacist if are taking or have recently taken any medicines, including any that you buy without a prescription. Do not use after the expiry date has passed.