• Melrose Organic Flaxseed Oil is cold-pressed from certified organic New Zealand flaxseeds
• Flaxseed oil has one of the highest concentrations of plant-derived essential fatty acid omega-3 alpha linolenic acid (ALA)
• ALA is converted to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the body, which are essential fatty acids that are beneficial for optimum health• Is an excellent vegan alternative to fish oil
• Helps balance the omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acid ratioin the body
• Melrose was the ‘first in flax’, producing the first bottle of flaxseed oil for the Australian market over 30 years ago
• Cold-pressed to retain aroma, flavour and nutrients
• Tested for contaminants and impurities to ensure only the purest quality oil is used
• Cold-stored in nitrogen flushed amber bottles and cartons to maximise freshness and reduce spoilage
• Formulated and bottled in Australia BENEFITS• Good source of omega-3 fatty acids
• Improves general health and wellbeing
• Contains phytosterols that can minimise the absorption of cholesterol from the diet
• Nourishes the skin and improves hair health
Organic flaxseed oil
1 tablespoon (20mL) daily with food. Can be taken straight, used in salad dressings, added to a smoothie or drizzled over vegetables or your favourite breakfast.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Caution is advised if using blood thinning medication. Free from artificial sweeteners, flavours, preservatives, gluten, dairy, egg, soy and genetically modified organism (GMO) ingredients.