Contains a combination of tea tree oil and lavender oil (essential oils) which makes them pleasant smelling and ideal for children as well as the rest of the family. Kills head lice and their eggs.
Kills head lice and eggs
- Clinically proven
- Fast and easy to use
- Works in 10 minutes
- Includes a comb to detect and remove eggs (nits).
Instructions for use:
Only use NeutraLice Spray when there is a lice infestation. Do not use to prevent head lice. Check other people in the household and treat if necessary. Lice can quickly spread back to people who have already been treated.
- Read precautions before use and explain the treatment to your child.
- Spray a generous amount on dry hair. Ensure hair is completely wet with the product. The amount required will depend on the length and thickness of the hair.
- Rub vigorously into the scalp and the hair, ensuring that the spray is applied to the ends of the hair (especially back of the neck and behind the ears). Cover all hair with shower cap excluding ears.
- Leave on the hair for 10 minutes.
- Remove the shower cap. We suggest using the enclosed plastic lice comb to help remove the dead head lice and their eggs (nits). While hair is still damp, start at the top of the head and lift a 2cm section of hair. Ensure the teeth of the comb are as deep into the hair as they can go and touching the scalp. Wipe nits completely from the comb with a tissue.
- Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
- Rinse cap well after use with soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly. The cap can be re-used.
- Repeat the treatment 7 and 14 days after initial treatment.
Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree Oil) 10%, Lavender Oil 1%
Non Active Ingredients:
Benzyl Alcohol 0.5%, Ethanol 24%
Not recommended for children under four years. For younger children speak to your pharmacist. Always read the label. Use only as directed, If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Store below 30°C.