Stubborn, mature wart and plantar wart remover
Wartie Advanced is a precise, easy to use cryotherapy product which introduces a new level of freezing performance specially designed for treating stubborn, mature warts and plantar warts. The conductive gel increases freezing performance whilst the precision tip freezes the wart and avoids surrounding healthy skin, resulting in a more pain-free application. Wartie’s freezing technology is based on that used by healthcare professionals to remove warts. Foam plasters are included to reduce pressure and alleviate the discomfort of treating a plantar wart.
Instructions for use:
- Gently squeeze the gel tube to apply one single drop of the conductive gel exactly on the wart or plantar wart.
- Remove the cap and place the can on a table or flat surface holding it by the collar.
- Firmly hold the collar between your thumb and index finger, twist the cone in counter clockwise direction with your other hand and firmly push down the cone for 3 seconds without touching the metal tip. You will now hear the activation sound (hiss).
- Be sure the cone twists back to zero automatically to lock the system before applying the product. Wait for 2 seconds while the metal tip freezes.
- Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the wart (hand) for 20 seconds or on the plantar wart (foot) for 40 seconds to freeze it.
In case of particularly sensitive skin (i.e. if you experience difficulties walking after treatment), a foam plaster can be used to protect the tender plantar wart area after treatment has been completed. Carefully remove foam plaster from backing. Apply adhesive side of foam plaster to skin with hole directly over the small tender spot.
- Dimethyl ether aerosol
- Conductive gel (3 mL) ingredients: Water, Propylene
- Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine,
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol
Do not use this product on children under the age of 12. Do not use this product if you are diabetic, suffer from poor circulation, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always read the enclosed leaflet before using the product. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use the conductive gel if you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients. Do not apply the foam plaster and/or gel to open, infected, or unclean wound sites. Protective foam plasters supplied are for single use only. Dispose of them after use and do not re-use.
Aerosol may burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking. Do not expose to an open flame or other ignition source. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50˚C. Protect from sunlight and store below 25˚C. Do not refrigerate or freeze.