Supports nervous system health
Herbs of Gold Children’s Calm Care is a delicious blackcurrant flavoured chewable tablet that contains Chamomile, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a calmative to soothe children.
- Nervous system support
- Blackcurrant flavoured chewable tablet
- With tooth friendly Xylitol
- Children’s Calm Care is formulated with Chamomile, magnesium and the milk protein Lactium®.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce excess nervous energy and relieve irritability in children.
- Chamomile is used in Western herbal medicine to relieve abdominal bloating, flatulence and digestive spasms in children.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health in children.
- Children’s Calm Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Children 1-3 years – Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
- Children 4-9 years – Chew 1 tablet, three times a day.
- Tablet can be crushed and added to food.
- Or take as directed by your health professional.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flower extract 30mg
- derived from dry flower 300mg
- Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein (Lactium®) 25mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium 15mg
- Naturally sweetened with Xylitol and thaumatin.
Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.
Does not contain egg, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Each tablet contains 773mg Xylitol. Products containing Xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.