Give your immune system year round support!
To support a healthy immune system and help reduce the occurrence of common colds all year round use Nature’s Way Immune Support.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
- Immune System Health: Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D support a healthy immune system function.
- Cold & Flu Symptoms: Vitamin C and Zinc may reduce the occurrence and duration of common colds and the severity of common cold & flu symptoms.
- Mild upper respiratory tract infections: Echinacea may help to reduce the severity of the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Support During Stress: Vitamin C helps maintain healthy adrenal gland function which supports a healthy stress response in the body.
Adults and children 12+ years: Take 1 tablet daily for immune health.
At the first sign of common cold symptoms:
- Adults 15+ years: Take 2-4 tablets daily, with food.
- Children 12-15 years: Take 2-3 tablets daily, with food. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU) 5 micrograms
- Zinc (As Zinc amino chelate) 5 mg
- Echinacea purpurea root & rhizome ext. dry conc. 125 mg - Equiv. to Echinacea purpurea root & rhizome dry. 750 mg