Ego Sunsense Sensitive Visible Screen SPF 50+ 200g
UVA & UVB broad spectrum cream for sensitive skin
This gentle cream helps protect sensitive skin from the sun's harmful UV rays and premature skin ageing caused by the sun.
- Carefully formulated for very sensitive skin.
- Free from chemical absorbers, lanolin, fragrance and colour.
- 4 hours water resistant
- Contains Zinc Oxide
- Paediatrician tested.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for babies 6 months and over
- Includes moisturising Vitamin B3
- Visible White finish.
- Supporting the Melanoma Institute Australia
- Australian made and owned
Specially designed for sensitive skin, this gentle cream helps protect sensitive skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Suitable for babies 6 months and over.
Exclusive to pharmacy.
- Free from chemical absorbers.
- Free from fragrance.
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 – helping to support the skin barrier.
How to Use:
Shake well. Use at least 30g per adult application. Apply to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every two hours and after swimming, sweating, exercise and towelling dry.
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius
Titanium dioxide 9.8%, zinc oxide 2.0%.
Free From/No Added:
Free of chemical absorbers.
Avoid eyes. Not to be used on broken skin. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. Use sunscreen generously and reapply frequently.
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.