Superfade Accelerator Serum works from the surface down to transform dull, damaged skin by rapidly exfoliating discoloured surface skin cells, targeting mild pigmentation and lightening sun damaged skin. Contains a powerful blend of BHA and AHAs including Ferulic Acid Cytovectors. Clinical results after 28 days - 68^% less visible dark marks and 80% fewer dark marks. Overnight improvement and easy to add to your skincare routine.
Pigmentation is a common skin concern, caused by sun damage, hormones, acne scarring and skin trauma.
Transform dull, damaged skin by rapidly exfoliating surface discolouration and mild pigmentation.
This potent pigmentation reducing technology contains a powerful blend of BHAs and AHAs including Ferulic Acid Cytovectors. Ferulic Acid Cytovectors enable penetration, increasing speed and efficacy. Clinical results after 28 days.
80% less visible dark marks*
68% fewer dark marks*
Mild to Moderate pigmentation:
- Apply Morning and night after cleansing, all over face, neck and dècolletage, before John Plunkett Moisturiser.
- Sun Protection is recommended when using this product as skin may become more sensitive to sun exposure.
- Does not contain Hydroquinone.
- Store below 25 degrees celcius.
- Not tested on animals.
Moderate to hyper-pigmentation:
- Use with Superfade Face Cream. Apply serum all over clean face, neck and dècolletage before spot application of Superfade Face Cream.
This product contains therapeutic levels of active ingredients
- Ferulic Acid Cytovectors - Patented cytovector technology allows superior intracellular penetration of Ferulic Acid. Increases speed and degree of inhibition of melanin synthesis.
- Glycolic Acid & Lactic Acid - A potent blend of AHA's that quickly and effectively exfoliates the outer layer of old skin cells. Increases turnover of skin cells and promoted new cell growth.
- Salicylic Acid - Gently exfoliates surface skin cells and discolouration. Increases skin cell turnover. Improves barrier function and collagen production.
- Lactokine - Stimulates cell regeneration. Anti-Inflammatory, protects skin, counteracting possible irritation from exfoliants.
- Aloe Vera - Soothing, hydrating and restoring.
How to use:
Mild to moderate pigmentation: Apply morning and night after cleansing, all over face, neck and décolletage, before John Plunkett moisturiser.
Sun protection is recommended when using this product as skin may become more sensitive to sun exposure
Water, Ethanol, Glycolic Acid, Lactokine (Milk Protein), Cytovector Ferulic (Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Ferulic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose), Lactic Acid,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.